Imaging and Sensing with optical fibers helps minimally invasive surgeries and non-invasive diagnostic procedures. Various medical tools can be enhanced with fiber optic technology and ultimately improve the standard of care.
From optimized single-mode fiber to tailored GRIN fiber, OFS engineering support helps customers choose the best fiber product for their device.
Related Applications & Procedures
- White Paper: Performance characteristics of continuous multicore fiber optic sensor arrays
- White Paper: Design of a long working distance graded index fiber lens with a low NA for fiber-optic probe in OCT application
- White Paper: Effects of sterilization methods on key properties of specialty optical fibers used in medical devices
- White Paper: Effects of Sterilization on Optical and Mechanical Reliability of Specialty Optical Fibers and Terminations
- White Paper: Fiber Strength and Reliability
- White Paper: Distributed Sensing Over Meter Lengths Using Twisted Multicore Optical Fiber with Continuous Bragg Gratings