OFS, a leading manufacturer of optical fiber, fiber cable and a variety of components for our customer’s optical infrastructure, has an immediate position available for a Customer Care Representative responsible for serving customers purchasing OSP / Premise cable, Optical Connectivity products and Fusion Splicers.
This position will provide support and coordinate all requests for customers purchasing OSP / Premise cable, Optical Connectivity products and Fusion Splicers. The role will focus on OFS customers, both internal and external; and interact closely with Sales Managers and other Stakeholders throughout the value chain. These duties include, but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Quotation Management and RFQ Preparation: This includes working in the various systems including EZacess Portal, SAP and possible SharePoint, to supply customers and Sales Teams timely responses and coordinating with internal departments including PLM, Business Management, Production Control, Engineering, Quality and Logistics. Also, ensures the appropriate documentation is submitted to customers requesting bids and maintains correspondence files on all quotation requests.
- Order Management: This includes processing customer purchase orders into the appropriate systems (SAP, EZacess Portal), and ensures that order confirmations, change requests and every aspect of the order management process through product delivery to the customer.
- Related Customer Support: Maintains customer profile data, creates RMA documents, Document Customer Complaints, Initiate Credit Memo requests and works with the sales Team to properly support customers with appropriate reports. Works in a team environment requiring flexibility to cover other customer accounts as needed.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Prior customer service experienced desired
- Certified in SAP
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Multi-tasking skills essential
- Employees are expected to serve as role models for safe work practices and behaviors. This includes following established health and safety policies and procedures, maintaining a clean, organized work area, wearing, and properly storing all personal protective equipment (PPE), and actively engaging as a safety conscious worker with personal safety and wellness as a priority
All interested candidates, who possess the skills and experience to be successful in this position, can submit a resume by clicking on the button below to begin the self-identification process.
OFS Fitel LLC, a Georgia based company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Only those candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.