Wind turbine designers face many challenges in ensuring optimal system reliability and successful cable installation — electrical noise, widely fluctuating temperatures, high vibration, exposure to industrial oils, the need for rapid restoration of damaged cabling, and the ability to perform simpler modifications. OFS has engineered industrial fiber optic products to help mitigate these challenges.
Offering the durability needed for these critical applications, our versatile GiHCS® Industrial Cabling Solution provides seamless data integration within the control system and helps provide real-time operational data.
OFS Crimp & Cleave LC and SC connectors allow for plug-in interoperability with common SFP (LC) and GBIC (SC) transceivers, as well as reliable transmission of Ethernet data.
- WindPower – LC Connectors
- WindPower – LC Crimp & Cleave Termination Instruction Manual
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with LC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- WindPower – SC Connectors
- WindPower – SC Crimp & Cleave Termination Instruction Manual
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with SC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- Electric Utilities – LC, SC, V-Pin and ST Connectors